Facts and Events
||20/29 Jan 1788
||Kentucky, United States
||Kentucky, United StatesEstimated date based on birth of oldest known child; place of marriage based on daughter's birth place
to William Guthrie (add)
||10 Aug 1823
||Clark, Indiana, United StatesMembership in New Washington Baptist Church, by letter
||9 Aug 1825
||Clark, Indiana, United Statesby William Goodwin
to John Tilford
||13 Feb 1827
||Clark, Indiana, United Statesmentioned in father's will
||4 Feb 1829
||Clark, Indiana, United States
- ↑ DAR (Supplemental) Application, Member, Secondary quality.
Children of John Reese and Jane Wetherell Weach
Catherine, 20 January 1788
- ↑ "Reese Family of John Benjamin William", Vera Reese Trantor, compiler. TS, nd. ISL 929.2 R329t, Secondary quality.
Catherine Reese, b. 29 Jan 1788, Scott County, KY,
- ↑ Church Book, New Washington Baptist Church, 1807 – 1836. TS, anonymous transcriber. MSS 24, Hamilton Library Archives, Franklin College, Franklin, Indiana, Secondary quality.
- ↑ Indiana. Circuit Court (Clark County), and Indiana. Court of Common Pleas (Clark County). Will records, 1811-1875. (Salt Lake City, Utah: Genealogical Society of Utah, 1989), Primary quality.
- ↑ Family Bible Record of Benjamin and Sarah Davis Reese of Clark Co., Ind, in Johnson, Bess Sellers. Family Bible records of Johnson County, Indiana: and a collection of family records and other sources [vol. 2, pt. 1]. (Salt Lake City, Utah: Genealogical Society of Utah, 1971), p. 146, Secondary quality.
Catherine Guthrie, Feb. 4, 1829