- H. Jacob Heer1853 - 1929
- W. Catharine Ringler1853 - 1920
m. 4 Feb 1877
Facts and Events
||31 Dec 1853
||Wilmot Twp, Waterloo County, Ontario, Canada
||4 Feb 1877
||Berlin (now Kitchener), Waterloo County, Ontario, Canadato Jacob Heer
||23 May 1920
||Waterloo Twp, Waterloo County, Ontario, Canada
||26 May 1920
||Waterloo County, Ontario, CanadaMartin's Mennonite Cemetery
- ↑ Ontario, Waterloo County, Woolwich Twp, in Canada. 1901 Census of Canada. (Ottawa, Ontario, Canada: Library and Archives Canada).
Jacob Heer, born 20 May 1853 (age 47) in Germany, immigrated to Canada in 1872, farm lab.
wife: Catherine Heer, born Dec 31 1853 (age 47) in O[ntario]
daughter: Lucinda Heer, born Apr 23 1892 (age 8) in O[ntario]
daughter: Wilhelmina Heer, born May 1 1896 (age 4) in O[ntario]
son: Simon Heer, born July 26 1893 (age 7) in O[ntario]
- ↑ 2.0 2.1 2.2 Waterloo County, Waterloo Twp, 1920, registration #038452, in Ontario, Canada. Ontario Deaths,1869-1937 and Overseas Deaths, 1939-1947. (Toronto, Ontario, Canada: Archives of Ontario).
place of death: Waterloo Tp
date of death: May 23rd 1920
age: 66 yrs. 4 mos. 23 dys.
born: Wilmot Tp 31st Dec, 1853
father: Albert Ringler, born in Ontario
mother: Catherine Hertzberger, born in Germany
husband: Jacob Heer
burial: May 26th 1920, Martins [Cemetery], Waterloo Tp.
cause of death: angina pectoris
- ↑ Martin's Mennonite Meeting House Cemetery, Waterloo County, Ontario, Canada, in Find A Grave.
Transcription from photo of gravestone:
'Hier Ruhet in Gott Catharina geb. Ringler Ehefrau von Jacob Heer
geb. 31 Dez. 1853
gest. 23 Mai 1920
Alter 66 Jahre 4 M. [illegible] T.'
Here rests in God Catharina nee Ringler wife of Jacob Heer
born 31 Dec. 1853
died 23 May 1920
aged 66 years, 4 months, [illegible] days
- Eby, Ezra E. A biographical history of Waterloo township and other townships of the county ... (Salt Lake City, Utah: Genealogical Society of Utah, 1971), 2:186.
'RINGLER, ALBERT [son of John and Elizabeth (Wildfong) Ringler], was born June 2nd, 1825. He was first married to Catharine Sararas and after her decease to Catharine Hartzberger. He resides on a farm near Petersburg, Ontario. To him was born a family of seven children, namely: Barbara, Elizabeth (dead), Catharine, Samuel, Sophia (dead), Lydia, and Amanda.'
Help fund new features!