- Berthilde Amelina Lanoux1842 -
- H. Jacques Gregoire (add)
- W. Berthilde Amelina Lanoux1842 -
Facts and Events
||Berthilde Amelina Lanoux
||05 NOV 1842
||Ascension, Louisiana, United States
||30 MAR 1843
||Ascension, Louisiana, United StatesAscension Church
||4 Oct 1859
||St. James, Louisiana, United StatesSt. Michael Church, Convent
to Jacques Gregoire (add)
||Maurepas, Livingston, Louisiana, United Statesto Jacques Gregoire (add)
||Whitehall Cemetary, Whitehall, Livingston, Louisiana
Berthilde Ameline La Noux was the daughter of Jean Dominique and Sedalise. She was the only child. Her parents died when she was very young and she was sent to live with her Aunt Scholastique, who was married to the brother of Victore Jacques Gregoire. She was forced to marry him at a very young age. She had only two children with him. Louis Valenteen and Marie Valentine, who was my grandmother. She died in Maurepas, LA at the age of 29 from TB.
- ↑ 1.0 1.1 Diocese of Baton Rouge Catholic Church records. (Baton Rouge, Louisiana), ASC-6,420.
- ↑ U. S. Genweb Archives: Whitehall Cemetery, Livingston, Louisiana.
Wife of Jack Gregoire
Genweb Archives: Whitehall Cemetery
Help fund new features!