Facts and Events
There is 1 vital record available on MyHeritage for Bertha Courrege, including birth records, marriage records, and death records.
Vital records are historical records that are typically recorded around the actual time of the event, which means they are likely accurate.
Vital records include information like the event date and place, and the person's occupation and residence.
Vital records also often include information about the person's relatives.
For example, birth and marriage records include names of parents and divorce records list the names of children.
See all vital records for Bertha Courrege
Notes written by Cheryl Courrege Burguieres, August 1972:
"Bertha, born March 16, 1894, who never married, was Tax Collector for the city of New Iberia from July 1, 1944 to Jan. 31, 1969. Most all of the dates, names, etc. for this genealogy was obtained from Aunt Bert and her records."
Click on thumbnails to access page with list of household members for each census year.
Photo of Courrege Siblings, 1956
Courrege Siblings: Front Row (L-R) Marie, Odille, Rose, Magitte, Leontine, Bertha, Lucy. Back Row (L-R) Emile, Albert, Joe, Lucien (Lut). Magitte's 75th Birthday
- ↑ United States. Census Office. 12th census, 1900. Louisiana, 1900 federal census : soundex and population schedules. (Washington, District of Columbia: The National Archives, 19--?), Year: 1900; Census Place: Police Jury Ward 6, Iberia, Louisiana; Roll T623_565; Page: 13B; Enumeration District: 33., 1900.
- ↑ Heritage Quest (Bountiful, Utah). Louisiana 1910 U.S. federal census index. (Bountiful, Utah: Heritage Quest, c2003), Year: 1910; Census Place: New Iberia Ward 6, Iberia, Louisiana; Roll: T624_514; Page: 14A; Enumeration District: 16; Image: 1030., 1910.
- ↑ United States. Bureau of the Census. 14th census, 1920. Louisiana, 1920 federal census : soundex and population schedules. (Washington [District of Columbia]: The National Archives, 193-?), Year: 1920; Census Place: Police Jury Ward 6, Iberia, Louisiana; Roll: T625_613; Page: 8B; Enumeration District: 17; Image: 784., 1920.
- Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints. Family and Church History Department. United States and Canada Reference Unit. 1930 census register: a listing of Family History Library microfilm numbers for the 1930 United States federal census population schedules. (Salt Lake City, Utah: Intellectual Reserve, c2004), Year: 1930; Census Place: Police Jury Ward 6, Iberia, Louisiana; Roll: 794; Page: 9A; Enumeration District: 13; Image: 970.0., 1930.
- ↑ 5.0 5.1 Social Security Administration. Social Security Death Index, Issue State: Louisiana;Issue Date: Before 1951.
Name: Bertha Courrege; Last Residence: 70560; New Iberia, Iberia, Louisiana, United States of America; Born: 16 Mar 1894; Died: Oct 1986
- ↑ Find A Grave Memorial# 32840689.
- ↑ 7.0 7.1 Headstone - Bertha and Albert Courrege