Benjamin F. Daniels
d.14 Apr 1894
Facts and Events
||Benjamin F. Daniels
||14 Apr 1894
Civil War Service
- Application 338800; Certificate 429725
- Widow's Pension: Application 594901, Certificate 404071
- ↑ Foraker, J.B; H.A. Axline; and J.S. Robinson. Official roster of the soldiers of the state of Ohio in the War of the Rebellion, 1861-1866. (Akron [Ohio]: Werner Co., 1886-1895).
- United States. Veterans Administration. Organization index to pension files of veterans who served between 1861 and 1900- . (Washington, District of Columbia: The National Archives, 1949).
- ↑ Records of the Office of the Quartermaster General. Headstones Provided for Deceased Union Civil War Veterans, 1879-1903.
- ↑ His record in "Headstones Provided for Deceased Union Civil War Veterans" lists his place of burial as Township Cemetery, Piketon, Pike County, Ohio. Could this be referring to Mound Cemetery in Piketon?
Help fund new features!