Facts and Events
- Pg.435. April 12, 1780. Thomas Appling to Bezaleel Maxwell, Jr., for £1,200, 250 acres, bounded by lands of Bezaleel Maxwell and William Maxwell.
- 436. April 12, 1780. Thomas Maxwell to Bezaleel Maxwell, for £75, 150 acres at the head of the Rich Cove, adjoining lands of Bezaleel Maxwell and Thomas Appling, being parts of three tracts granted to Thomas Maxwell, and by him conveyed to Bezaleel Maxwell, Sr., his father, a part of it bought by the said Thomas from Colonel Charles Lewis, and part of it bought from Thomas Appling, and now in the possession of the said Bezaleel. Test: William Maxwell.
- June 20, 1798. Bezaleel Maxwell and Jean, his wife, to William Boyd, for £150, 143½ acres on Cove Creek, a branch of Rockfish River.
- Liber 4, page 353, November 22, 1808, Inventory of the Estate of Bezaleel Maxwell, deceased, of Albemarle County, ordered by the Court, October 3rd, 1808, appraised by Samuel W. Anderson, Samuel Harmer and William Sudderth. Amount of personal estate, £109, 2.4.
- Maxwell History
- Analysis. Parents, Wife and Children of Bazaleel Maxwell (2)