d.bef. June 1770
Facts and Events
||to Charles Hays
||bef. June 1770
The following is the only reference to Barbara Hays in Chalkley's Chronicles.
From Source:Chalkley's Chronicles
Page 259.--9th October. 1765. Charles Hays and Barbara to Andrew
Hays, Jr., £10, 90 acres in Borden's tract; corner John Miss Campbell's
on James Anderson's line; walnut on the bank of Back Creek. Teste: Andrew
Hays. Sr., John Hays, Wm. McCampbell.
There are four known Barabara Hays' in the Tapestry area
- Chalkley's Chronicles 3:433
- Person:Barbara Hays (1) b1720 is the daughter of John (20) the Oath taker, and Rebecca;
- Person:Barbara Hays (2) b1780 dau of William (39) =Elizabeth; Born in 1780 this Barabara was not living on the date when the transaction mentioned in the record
- Person:Barbara Hays (3) b1797 is the daughter of Charles Hays (19) and Nancy Gilmore.Born in 1780 this Barabara was not living on the date when the transaction mentioned in the record
- Person:Barbara Unknown (246) (married name Hays), wife of Charles Hays, son of the Oath Taker John Hays=Rebecca.