d.aft 21 Jan 1829
- H. Nathan Goble (add)
- W. Azubah Price1770 - aft 1829
m. 7 Jun 1792
Facts and Events
Azubah Price was born 15 May 1770. She married, Nathan Goble, 7 June 1792 by her father, Francis Price. Nathan Goble was born 31 Oct 1766 son of Matthias Goble and Rachel Roy. They removed from Sussex County to Upper Smithfield, Pike County,Pennsylvania where Nathan died on 1 Sept 1829. Azubah died after 21 Jan 1829 when a mortgage dated 17 June 1820 was satisfied on that date by Nathan and Azubah.
Azubah Goble is mentioned in her father, Francis' will with a son Francis Goble. In the estate of Francis Price, a division of land is given for four heirs, Sarah Hamilton, Azubah Goble, Elizabeth Bowman, and Ester Gustin's sons.
- ↑ 1.0 1.1 Snell, James P. History of Sussex and Warren Counties, New Jersey: with illustrations and biographical sketches of its prominent men and pioneers. (Philadelphia: Everts & Peck, 1881), p 393.
- New Jersey. Secretary of State. Index of wills, inventories, etc. in the office of the Secretary of State prior to 1901. (Salt Lake City, Utah: Genealogical Society of Utah, 1968).
- ↑ Dewick, Sarah A. (Sarah A. Gustin). Ancestry of John S. Gustin and his wife, Susan McComb: including an account of John Hubbard, second husband of Elinor Shepherd. (Salt Lake City, Utah: Genealogical Society of Utah, 1985), p 51.
- ↑ 4.0 4.1 4.2 Alleman, Frederick R. Abstracts of divisions of Warren and Sussex County estates filed at Sussex County courthouse, Newton, New Jersey, from 1789-1918: photocopy (typescript). (1978).
- Azubah Price, in Deerfield Massachusetts Massacre, Part 5.
An Account of Robert Price of Deerfield, Massachusetts and His Son, Samuel Price of Frankford, New Jersey and Some of Their Descendants by Mr. J Kelsey Jones, Ithaca, NY Privately Printed. A copy of Mr Jones' work can be accessed here: Price History
- ↑ 6.0 6.1 Division of Francis Price Land
Help fund new features!