Azro Jackson Cory, Dr.
d.30 Aug 1936
Facts and Events
In Civil War, enlisted July 1862, Co. B., 1st O. V. H.A., det. clerk at Col. Hawley's hdqts., commissioned 1st lt. to recrit for 198th OVI and assigned to Co. F. , discharged at end of war.
Civil War Service
- Application 1372789; Certificate 1145718
- Widow's Pension: Application: none listed
- Hardesty's Military History of Lawrence County, OH..
- Foraker, J.B; H.A. Axline; and J.S. Robinson. Official roster of the soldiers of the state of Ohio in the War of the Rebellion, 1861-1866. (Akron [Ohio]: Werner Co., 1886-1895).
- United States. Veterans Administration. Organization index to pension files of veterans who served between 1861 and 1900- . (Washington, District of Columbia: The National Archives, 1949).
- ↑ 4.0 4.1 4.2 U.S. Department of Veterans Affairs. National Cemetery Administration. Nationwide Gravesite Locator.