Facts and Events
||Asa "Ace" Hulsey
||Ace Candler Hulsey
||8 May 1893
||Lumpkin County, GA, USA
||9 June 1900
||Kilo, Dawson, GeorgiaCensus lists birthday as April 1893
||21 Apr 1910
||Martins Ford, Lumpkin, GeorgiaCause: Census lists him as Asa; lived with mother Nancy and sister Lula Occupation: At home farmer
||31 May 1914
||Georgia, USAto Emma Lou Sullens
||18 Feb 1920
||Martins Ford District 831, Lumpkin, Georgia, USACause: Others in household: Wife emma (25), Florence (5), Vassie (sp?)(3), Pauliena (1) Occupation: Laborer, electrical plant
||4 Dec 1958
||Buford, Gwinnett County, Georgia, USACause: Buried in Hillcrest Cemetery
||Asa Crenshaw Father
Grave - Ace C Hulsey and Emma Lou Sullens Hulsey
- ↑ 1.0 1.1 1.2 Ancestry.com. 1910 United States Federal Census. (Ancestry.com Operations Inc), Year: 1910; Census Place: Martins Ford, Lumpkin, Georgia; Roll: T624_199; Page: 2B; Enumeration District: 112; Image: 1136.
Birth date: abt 1894Birth place: GeorgiaResidence date: 1910Residence place: Martins Ford, Lumpkin, Georgia
- ↑ 2.0 2.1 2.2 Ancestry.com. 1900 United States Federal Census. (Ancestry.com Operations Inc), Year: 1900; Census Place: Kilo, Dawson, Georgia; Roll: T623_191; Page: 5A; Enumeration District: 17.
Birth date: Apr 1893Birth place: GeorgiaResidence date: 1900Residence place: Militia Districts 820, 1023, 931, Sanford, Kilo, Savannah, Dawson, Georgia
- ↑ 3.0 3.1 3.2 Ancestry.com. Georgia Deaths, 1919-98. (Online publication - Provo, UT, USA: The Generations Network, Inc., 2001.Original data - State of Georgia. Indexes of Vital Records for Georgia: Deaths, 1919-1998. Gerogia, USA: Georgia Heatlh Department, Office of Vital Records, 1998.Original data: State), Certificate number: 32543.
Birth date: abt 1893Birth place: Death date: 04 Dec 1958Death place: Gwinnett, GeorgiaResidence date: Residence place: Gwinnett
- ↑ 4.0 4.1 Ancestry.com. World War I Draft Registration Cards, 1917-1918. (Online publication - Provo, UT, USA: The Generations Network, Inc., 2005.Original data - United States, Selective Service System. World War I Selective Service System Draft Registration Cards, 1917-1918. Washington, D.C.: National Archives and Records Admi), Registration Location: Lumpkin County, Georgia; Roll: 1557084; Draft Board: 0.
Birth date: May 8 1893Birth place: Residence date: Residence place: Not Stated, Lumpkin, Georgia
- Ancestry Family Trees. (Online publication - Provo, UT, USA: Ancestry.com. Original data: Family Tree files submitted by Ancestry members.), Ancestry Family Trees.
Help fund new features!