Anne , of York, Duchess of Exeter
d.14 Jan 1475/1476
m. Bef 18 Oct 1424
- Anne , of York, Duchess of Exeter
- Henry , of York
- Edward IV , King of England
- Edmund , Earl of Rutland
- Elizabeth , of York, Duchess of Suffolk - 1502
- Margaret , of York - 1503
- William Plantagenet
- John Plantagenet
- George , 1st Duke of Clarence
- Thomas Plantagenet
- Richard III , King of England
- Ursula Plantagenet
Facts and Events
||Anne , of York, Duchess of Exeter
||10 Aug 1439
||Fotheringhay, Northamptonshire, EnglandFotheringhay Castle
||bef 30 Jul 1447
||to Henry Holland, 3rd Duke of Exeter
||Windsor, Berkshire, Englandto Thomas St. Leger
||14 Jan 1475/1476
|Ancestral File Number
||House of York
||St. George's Chapel, Windsor, Berkshire, England
- the text in this section is copied from an article in Wikipedia
Anne of York, Duchess of Exeter (10 August 1439 – 14 January 1476) was the second child and eldest surviving daughter of Richard Plantagenet, 3rd Duke of York and Cecily Neville.
She was an older sister of Edward IV of England, Edmund, Earl of Rutland, Elizabeth of York, Duchess of Suffolk, Margaret, Duchess of Burgundy, George Plantagenet, 1st Duke of Clarence and Richard III of England.
- Anne of York, Duchess of Exeter, in Wikipedia: The Free Encyclopedia. (Online: Wikimedia Foundation, Inc.).
- Anne Plantagenet, in Lundy, Darryl. The Peerage: A genealogical survey of the peerage of Britain as well as the royal families of Europe.
- Anne Plantagent Saint Leger, in Find A Grave.
- ANNE (Fotheringhay Castle 10 Aug 1439-12 or 14 Jan 1476, bur St George’s Chapel, Windsor)., in Cawley, Charles. Medieval Lands: A prosopography of medieval European noble and royal families.
- ↑ Mmal526/Nancy L Kuehl, A Seale Anthology Second Edition, 684.