Facts and Events
||2 Sep 1674
||Lyme, New London, Connecticut, United StatesBy Matthew Griswold, Asst.
to Lieutenant Abraham Bronson
||13 Apr 1721
||Lyme, New London, Connecticut, United States
||Old Meeting House Hill Cemetery, Old Lyme, New London, Connecticut, United States
- ↑ 1.0 1.1 Griswold, Glenn E. The Griswold family, England-America. (Middleboro, MA: Griswold Family Association of America, 1935), 129.
- ↑ Jacobus, Donald Lines, Editor, and N. Grier (Compiler and Publisher) Parke. The Ancestry of Lorenzo Ackley & his wife Emma Arabella Bosworth. (Woodstock, Vt.: N.G. Parke, 1960), 217.
'Anna Griswold, b. abt. 1656, d. at Lyme, between 18 Mar. and 8 May 1721.'
- ↑ Ricker, Jacquelyn Ladd. The Ricker Compilation of Vital Records of Early Connecticut. (Baltimore, Maryland: Baltimore: Genealogical Publishing Company, 2006), 1887.
Bronson, Annah, d. 13 Apr 1721 - Old Meeting House Hill Cem, Old Lyme
- Bergquist, Donald. The Wolcotts of Windsor, Conn. The Connecticut Nutmegger. (1978), 11:11.
Child of Anna Wolcott and Matthew Griswold: 'Anna Griswold b 1655 d ? mar 1674 Abraham Bronson'
- ↑ French, Elizabeth (transcriber). Inscriptions from the Old Burying Ground, Meeting House Hill, Lyme, Conn. New England Historical and Genealogical Register. (1907, 1923-1925), 61:75.
'Mrs Annah Brownson [his wife, and daughter of Matthew and Anna (Walcott) Griswold] died 13 Apr. 1721'
- ↑ #143, in French, Robert L.; Esther G. French; and Coralee (editor) Griswold. The Greswold Family: 12 generations in England. (Wethersfield, CT: Griswold Family Association of America, 1999), page 61.
'Anna GRISWOLD [child of Matthew and Anna (Wolcott) Griswold], born about 1651, died 13 Apr 1721.'
- ↑ Anna Griswold Bronson, in Find A Grave.
- ↑ Estimated birth year from The Greswold Family: 12 Generations in England favoured over estimates from other books because it provides better spacing of children in her family of origin, and makes her closer in age to her husband.
Help fund new features!