- H. Frederick Bagley (add)
- W. Ann Overton1830 - 1925
m. Bet Jan And Mar 1863
Facts and Events
||3 Jan 1830
||Donington on Bain, Lincolnshire, England“Ann daughter of John and Mary Overton”, from Donington, was baptized by Rector C. G. Richmond. John's profession was recorded as “labourer”.
||6 Jun 1841
||Donington on Bain, Lincolnshire, EnglandAnn Overton was residing with [mother] Mary and [brother] James (occ. ag. labourer). (No relationships are recorded in this census.) All were stated to have been born in Lincolnshire.
||30 Mar 1851
||Calcethorpe, Lincolnshire, Englandat manor house, in village of Calcethorpe
Ann Overton (unmarried; occ. house servant) was residing in the household of Joseph Coulam. Her place of birth was recorded as Donington on Bain.
||30 Jul 1856
||Louth, Lincolnshire, EnglandAt the baptism of her daughter Louisa, Ann Overton was stated to be a spinster from Louth. The father was not named.
||7 Apr 1861
||Ludford-Magna, Lincolnshire, EnglandAnn Overton (unmarried; occ. “formerly cook”) was residing with her daughter Louisa. It was also recorded that she had three boarders and three lodgers with their families (9 people in total). Ann's place of birth was recorded as Donington on Bain.
||Bet Jan And Mar 1863
||Louth (registration district), Lincolnshire, Englandto Frederick Bagley (add)
||Grimsby (registration district), Lincolnshire, Englandage 95
- ↑ 1.0 1.1 Church of England. Parish Church of Donington on Bain. Parish registers, 1655-1961. (Lincoln: Lincolnshire Archives Office, 1988), Lincolnshire Archives: DONINGTON ON BAIN PAR 1/5 (Baptisms 1813-1887), p 23, no 183.
- ↑ 2.0 2.1 “Ann Bagley”, in General Register Office. England and Wales Civil Registration Death Index. (London, United Kingdom: General Register Office, 1837-Present), 7a: 686, Grimsby, registered Q2, 1925.
- ↑ ED 11, Donington upon Bain parish, Lincolnshire, in General Register Office. The National Archives (TNA): Public Record Office (PRO) HO 107/1-1465 Census Returns: 1841 Census Schedules, HO 107/632/4 (FHL #438763), f 7, p 7, Mary Overton household, [digital image, Ancestry.com].
- ↑ EDs 12, 13 & 14, Calcethorpe parish, Lincolnshire, in General Register Office. The National Archives (TNA): Public Record Office (PRO) HO 107/1466-2531 Census Returns: 1851 Census Schedules, HO 107/2112 (FHL #87741), f 106, p 14, household 7, Joseph Coulam household, [digital image, Ancestry.com].