Facts and Events
BIRTH: 1712, Ireland
Father: Peter WALLACE
Mother: Elizabeth WOODS
Family 1: Margaret WOODS
MARRIAGE: 1737, Ireland
- 130D. Andrew Wallace born about 1711, married October 1735 to Margaret Woods born about 1714 in Ireland, died before 1761. Andrew & Margaret built a home near Woodville. This home is called Springhill.
- 130Da. Michael Wallace died 2 August 1809, married Jane Bratton.
- 130Db. Samuel Wallace.
- 130Dc. Elizabeth Wallace married William Briscoe.
- 130Dd. Mary Wallace married Alexander Henderson.
- 130De. Hannah Wallace born 13 November 1745, died in December 1821, married Michael Woods.
- 130Df. Susan Wallace married Thomas Collins.
- 130Dg. Margaret Wallace married William Ramsey.
- 130Dh. Jennet Wallace married Thomas Wilson. [Note: this is disputed by some researchers, Jennet is believed to have been a daughter of Peter Wallace and Martha Woods, according to research of Edna Wallace Seiver, in her publication THE ANCESTORS AND DESCENDANTS OF ROBERT WALLACE, published 1989, Janet WALLACE b. 1746 Rockbridge Co. Virginia daughter of Peter Wallace and Martha Woods married Thomas Wilson 03 August 1786. And her father had died around March 1786. She was married in a Presbyterian ceremony according to Edna's research. Peter and Martha had contributed to the founding of the Timber Ridge Presbyterian Church.]