m. Est. 1730-1737
- Joseph BeckEst 1737-1747 -
- Andreas 'Andrew' Beck1740 - 1822
Facts and Events
Andrew Beck (Peck) was one of the Early Settlers of Augusta County, Virginia
Immigration to America
- Probably Andreas Beck of Ebingen, Wuerttemberg, born 4 November 1740, son of Andreas, who sailed with Jacob Beck and Johann Bernhard Beck, in ship Edinburg, 14 September 1753, arrived in Philadelphia, and Christina Dorothea Keimmel.
Records of Andrew Beck (Peck) in Augusta County, VA
From Chalkley’s Augusta County Records:
- Vol. 1 - JUNE 17, 1788. - (546) Mary Miller's son, Daniel Miller, to be bound to Andrew Peck.
- Page 226.--3d May, 1790. Inquest upon body of a man found in a field of Maj. Andrew Anderson. Verdict: Is the body of John Peck, son of Andrew Peck, aged between sixteen and seventeen; died by hand of God-- Robert Kenney, Andrew Anderson, James Allen, Jr., Alex. Reed, John Crawford, Thomas Poage, Jr., Jas. Kerr, Jas. Cochran, Thos. Frame, Wm. Crawford, John Campbell, John Gamble. Held in consequence of an order from me in absence of Coroner.--David Stephenson.
- Vol. 2 - Marriage Bond in Augusta County, 1790--October 14, Jacob Eccard and Barbara Peck, daughter of Andrew Peck (consent); surety, Henry Hull.
- Chalkley's Augusta County Chronicles
Help fund new features!