Facts and Events
Andrew Yager (Yeager) was one of the Early Settlers of Augusta County, Virginia
Early Land Acquisition in Augusta County, VA
Acquisition of Land from Chalkley's:
- Page 297.--16th June, 1780. Anthony Litching (Litzey) and Susanna ( ) to Andrew Jaeger (Teager, Taeger), of Shanandoah County. [Note: location of land or acreage not listed, need to consult actual record]
- Vol. 1 - SEPTEMBER 18, 1787. - (391) Elizabeth Yeager, relict of Andrew Yeager, refused to administer, and administration granted to George Yeager.
- Page 36.--15th November, 1787. Andrew Yeager's estate appraised by Jno. McCoy, Geo. Sheets.
- Page 301.--25th December. 1700. Appraised Andrew Yeager's estate-- John McCoy, Joseph Malcom, George Shetes.
Records in Augusta County, VA
From Chalkley’s Augusta County Records:
- Page 493.- (undated, abt. 1787)-Teste: Enos Atwater, Fred. Grof, Thomas Douglass, Andrew Yegart, Edward ( ) Martin.