Amice de Clare
d.Aft. 21 Jan 1283/84
Facts and Events
- the text in this section is copied from an article in Wikipedia
Amice de Clare (ca. 1210 – 1284) was the daughter of Gilbert de Clare, 5th Earl of Hertford and Isabel Marshal. She married, firstly, Baldwin de Redvers, 6th Earl of Devon, and secondly Robert de Guines. She founded Buckland Abbey.
- Richardson, Douglas, and Kimball G. Everingham. Magna Carta Ancestry: A Study in Colonial and Medieval Families. (Baltimore: Genealogical Publishing Company, 2005), p.195.
- Amice de Clare, in Wikipedia: The Free Encyclopedia. (Online: Wikimedia Foundation, Inc.).
- Amice de Clare, in Lundy, Darryl. The Peerage: A genealogical survey of the peerage of Britain as well as the royal families of Europe.
- ↑ AMICE de Clare, in Cawley, Charles. Medieval Lands: A prosopography of medieval European noble and royal families.