Amice de Clare
d.Aft. 21 Jan 1283/84
Facts and Events
- the text in this section is copied from an article in Wikipedia
Amice de Clare (ca. 1210 – 1284) was the daughter of Gilbert de Clare, 5th Earl of Hertford and Isabel Marshal. She married, firstly, Baldwin de Redvers, 6th Earl of Devon, and secondly Robert de Guinness.
- Richardson, Douglas, and Kimball G. Everingham. Magna Carta Ancestry: A Study in Colonial and Medieval Families. (Baltimore: Genealogical Publishing Company, 2005), p.195.
- Amice de Clare, in Wikipedia: The Free Encyclopedia. (Online: Wikimedia Foundation, Inc.).
- Amice de Clare, in Lundy, Darryl. The Peerage: A genealogical survey of the peerage of Britain as well as the royal families of Europe.
- ↑ AMICE de Clare, in Cawley, Charles. Medieval Lands: A prosopography of medieval European noble and royal families.