- H. Mark Mais (add)
- W. Amelia Butt1881 -
Facts and Events
AMELIA BUTT was born on 11 Jul 1881 at Colborne, Huron County, Ontario,
Canada. She was generally known as Millie. She appeared on the census of
1894 at Bay County, Michigan. She appeared on the census of 1900 at West
Bay City, Bay County, Michigan. She was a servant in 1900.
MARK MAIS circa 1901. They had no children. Amelia as twice married. Her first
husband was a man named Gabler. She lived at Chicago, Cook County,
- ↑ Madeline Hyde Kowalsky. Hyde/Butt Family Records. (Family Records, 2000), Secondary quality.
- ↑ 2.0 2.1 In the matter of the estate of Ernest Butt , Late of the City of Windsor, In the County of Essex, Widower, Deceased: between Lemoyne Darlene S. (Supreme Court of Ontario, 20 April 1988), Page 40, Primary quality.
- ↑ 3.0 3.1 1894 Michigan State Census: Charles Butt Household. (Online Database), 1894, Primary quality.
- ↑ Ancestry.com. Ontario, Canada Births, 1869-1907 (database on-line). (Canada Births, 1869-1909), 1881, Primary quality.
- ↑ 1900 Charles Butt Sr Census, 1900, Primary quality.
- ↑ She is listed as "Emilie".
Help fund new features!