Facts and Events
Civil War Service
- Private, Company D, 1st Ohio Heavy Artillery (very briefly)
- Mustered in 3 August 1862
- Enlisted in Company C, 14th Kentucky Cavalry, 16 August 1862
- Also served in Companies E and K, 2nd West Virginia Cavalry 2
- Application 110481; Certificate 70079
- Widow's Pension: Application: none listed
- ↑ Foraker, J.B; H.A. Axline; and J.S. Robinson. Official roster of the soldiers of the state of Ohio in the War of the Rebellion, 1861-1866. (Akron [Ohio]: Werner Co., 1886-1895).
- United States. Veterans Administration. Organization index to pension files of veterans who served between 1861 and 1900- . (Washington, District of Columbia: The National Archives, 1949).