Facts and Events
- the text in this section is copied from an article in Wikipedia
Amaury III de Montfort (died 1137) was seigneur de Montfort l'Amaury from 1101 to 1137 and comte d'Évreux from 1118 to 1137. He was the son of Simon I, seigneur de Montfort, and his wife Agnès d'Évreux.
- ↑ Amaury III of Montfort, in Wikipedia: The Free Encyclopedia. (Online: Wikimedia Foundation, Inc.).
- N. Du Bouchet. Hist. Gen. De La Maison De Courtenay, p. 28.
- Turton, W. H. (William Harry). The Plantagenet ancestry, being tables showing over 7,000 of the ancestors of Elizabeth: (daughter of Edward IV and wife of Henry VIII the heiress of the Plantagenets; with preface, lists, notes and a complete index of about 2,700 entries and a reference for each. (Salt Lake City, Utah: Genealogical Society of Utah, 1950), p 224, 230.
- Amaury III de Montfort, Comte d'Evreux, in Lundy, Darryl. The Peerage: A genealogical survey of the peerage of Britain as well as the royal families of Europe.
- AMAURY de Montfort, in Cawley, Charles. Medieval Lands: A prosopography of medieval European noble and royal families.