Facts and Events
- the text in this section is copied from an article in Wikipedia
Amaury III de Montfort ( 1137) was a French nobleman, the de Montfort-l'Amaury, Épernon, and Houdan in the Île-de-France (1098–) and count of Évreux in Normandy, (1118 to ).
- ↑ Amaury III of Montfort, in Wikipedia: The Free Encyclopedia.
- N. Du Bouchet. Hist. Gen. De La Maison De Courtenay, p. 28.
- Turton, W. H. (William Harry). The Plantagenet ancestry, being tables showing over 7,000 of the ancestors of Elizabeth: (daughter of Edward IV and wife of Henry VIII the heiress of the Plantagenets; with preface, lists, notes and a complete index of about 2,700 entries and a reference for each. (Salt Lake City, Utah: Genealogical Society of Utah, 1950), p 224, 230.
- Amaury III de Montfort, Comte d'Evreux, in Lundy, Darryl. The Peerage: A genealogical survey of the peerage of Britain as well as the royal families of Europe.
- AMAURY de Montfort, in Cawley, Charles. Medieval Lands: A prosopography of medieval European noble and royal families.
Help fund new features!