d.aft 29 May 1874
Facts and Events
||aft 29 May 1874
Civil War Service
- Application 193031; Certificate 162920
- Widow's Pension: Application 709427, Certificate 504780
- Pension index card has this note: "See WO 521943 William Allen, G-91 Ohio Inf"
- ↑ Foraker, J.B; H.A. Axline; and J.S. Robinson. Official roster of the soldiers of the state of Ohio in the War of the Rebellion, 1861-1866. (Akron [Ohio]: Werner Co., 1886-1895).
- ↑ United States. Veterans Administration. Organization index to pension files of veterans who served between 1861 and 1900- . (Washington, District of Columbia: The National Archives, 1949).