- H. Albert Agusta Courrege1897 - 1983
- W. Ruby Danjean1898 - 1970
m. 12 Apr 1960
Facts and Events
||Albert Agusta Courrege
||Mar 14 1897
||New Iberia, Iberia, Louisiana, USA
||12 Apr 1960
||to Ruby Danjean
||17 Feb 1983
||New Iberia, Iberia, Louisiana, USABuried in Saint Peters Cemetery, New Iberia, Iberia,Louisiana, USA
Notes written by Cheryl Courrege Burguieres, August 1972:
"Albert, born March 14, 1897. Uncle Albert remained a bachelor for many years and married Ruby Danjean on April 12, 1960. Aunt Ruby died unexpectedly in March 1970."
Courrege Siblings: Front Row (L-R) Marie, Odille, Rose, Magitte, Leontine, Bertha, Lucy. Back Row (L-R) Emile, Albert, Joe, Lucien (Lut). Magitte's 75th Birthday
Headstone - Bertha and Albert Courrege
1900 Census - Jean Courrege
1910 Census - Jean Courrege
Draft Registration Card, WWIS3
1930 Census - Marie Courrege
- ↑ United States. Census Office. 12th census, 1900. Louisiana, 1900 federal census : soundex and population schedules. (Washington, District of Columbia: The National Archives, 19--?), Year: 1900; Census Place: Police Jury Ward 6, Iberia, Louisiana; Roll T623_565; Page: 13B; Enumeration District: 33., 1900.
- Heritage Quest (Bountiful, Utah). Louisiana 1910 U.S. federal census index. (Bountiful, Utah: Heritage Quest, c2003), Year: 1910; Census Place: New Iberia Ward 6, Iberia, Louisiana; Roll: T624_514; Page: 14A; Enumeration District: 16; Image: 1030., 28 Apr 1910.
- United States. World War I Draft Registration Cards, 1917-1918. (National Archives Microfilm Publication M1509).
- Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints. Family and Church History Department. United States and Canada Reference Unit. 1930 census register: a listing of Family History Library microfilm numbers for the 1930 United States federal census population schedules. (Salt Lake City, Utah: Intellectual Reserve, c2004), Year: 1930; Census Place: Police Jury Ward 6, Iberia, Louisiana; Roll: 794; Page: 9A; Enumeration District: 13; Image: 970.0., 9 Apr 1930.
- ↑ 5.0 5.1 Social Security Administration. Social Security Death Index, Issue State: Railroad Board (Issued Through);Issue Date: Before 1951.
Name: Albert A. Courrege; Born: 14 Mar 1897; Died: 17 Feb 1983; State (Year) SSN issued: Railroad Board (Issued Through) (Before 1951)