- H. Albert Agusta Courrege1897 - 1983
- W. Ruby Danjean1898 - 1970
m. 12 Apr 1960
Facts and Events
||Albert Agusta Courrege
||Mar 14 1897
||New Iberia, Iberia, Louisiana, USA
||12 Apr 1960
||to Ruby Danjean
||17 Feb 1983
||New Iberia, Iberia, Louisiana, USABuried in Saint Peters Cemetery, New Iberia, Iberia,Louisiana, USA
There is 1 vital record available on MyHeritage for Albert Agusta Courrege, including birth records, marriage records, and death records.
Vital records are historical records that are typically recorded around the actual time of the event, which means they are likely accurate.
Vital records include information like the event date and place, and the person's occupation and residence.
Vital records also often include information about the person's relatives.
For example, birth and marriage records include names of parents and divorce records list the names of children.
See all vital records for Albert Agusta Courrege
Notes written by Cheryl Courrege Burguieres, August 1972:
"Albert, born March 14, 1897. Uncle Albert remained a bachelor for many years and married Ruby Danjean on April 12, 1960. Aunt Ruby died unexpectedly in March 1970."
Courrege Siblings: Front Row (L-R) Marie, Odille, Rose, Magitte, Leontine, Bertha, Lucy. Back Row (L-R) Emile, Albert, Joe, Lucien (Lut). Magitte's 75th Birthday
Headstone - Bertha and Albert Courrege
1900 Census - Jean Courrege
1910 Census - Jean Courrege
Draft Registration Card, WWIS3
1930 Census - Marie Courrege
- ↑ United States. Census Office. 12th census, 1900. Louisiana, 1900 federal census : soundex and population schedules. (Washington, District of Columbia: The National Archives, 19--?), Year: 1900; Census Place: Police Jury Ward 6, Iberia, Louisiana; Roll T623_565; Page: 13B; Enumeration District: 33., 1900.
- Heritage Quest (Bountiful, Utah). Louisiana 1910 U.S. federal census index. (Bountiful, Utah: Heritage Quest, c2003), Year: 1910; Census Place: New Iberia Ward 6, Iberia, Louisiana; Roll: T624_514; Page: 14A; Enumeration District: 16; Image: 1030., 28 Apr 1910.
- United States. World War I Draft Registration Cards, 1917-1918. (National Archives Microfilm Publication M1509).
- Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints. Family and Church History Department. United States and Canada Reference Unit. 1930 census register: a listing of Family History Library microfilm numbers for the 1930 United States federal census population schedules. (Salt Lake City, Utah: Intellectual Reserve, c2004), Year: 1930; Census Place: Police Jury Ward 6, Iberia, Louisiana; Roll: 794; Page: 9A; Enumeration District: 13; Image: 970.0., 9 Apr 1930.
- ↑ 5.0 5.1 Social Security Administration. Social Security Death Index, Issue State: Railroad Board (Issued Through);Issue Date: Before 1951.
Name: Albert A. Courrege; Born: 14 Mar 1897; Died: 17 Feb 1983; State (Year) SSN issued: Railroad Board (Issued Through) (Before 1951)