m. bef 21 May 907
- Eudes of Vermandois, Count of Amiens and of Vienne
- Adele , of Vermandois
- Herbert , the Elder, Count of Meaux, of Troyes and of Omois
- Hugh of Vermandois, Archbishop of Reims
- Adalbert I "The Pious" , Count of Vermandois
- Robert , of Vermandois, Count of Troyes and Meaux
- Luitgarde of Vermandois
- Guy de Vermandois, Comte de Soissons
Facts and Events
- the text in this section is copied from an article in Wikipedia
Adele of Vermandois (bef. 915–960) was both a Carolingian as well as a Robertian Frankish noblewoman who was the Countess of Flanders (934–960).
- (CH1)Pedigrees of Some of The Emperor Charlemagne's Descendants Vol. I, p.235.
- Weis, Frederick Lewis; Walter Lee Sheppard; and David Faris. Ancestral roots of certain American colonists, who came to America before 1700: the lineage of Alfred the Great, Charlemagne, Malcolm of Scotland, Robert the Strong, and some of their descendants. (Baltimore, Maryland: Genealogical Pub. Co., 7th Edition c1992), p. 142.
- ↑ 3.0 3.1 ADELA de Vermandois (-[Bruges 10 Oct] 960, bur Ghent, St Pieter)., in Cawley, Charles. Medieval Lands: A prosopography of medieval European noble and royal families.
- Adela de Vermandois, in Lundy, Darryl. The Peerage: A genealogical survey of the peerage of Britain as well as the royal families of Europe.
- Adele of Vermandois, in Wikipedia: The Free Encyclopedia. (Online: Wikimedia Foundation, Inc.).
- Adèle de Vermandois, in Baldwin, Stewart, and Todd Farmerie. The Henry Project (King Henry II ): Ancestors of King Henry II.