- H. Abraham Van Campen1698 - bet 1766 and 1767
- W. Rachel Vanaker (add)
m. 29 Oct 1761
Facts and Events
- ↑ Hoes, Roswell Randall. Baptismal and marriage registers of the Old Dutch Church of Kingston: Ulster County, New York (formerly Named Wiltwyck and often familiarly called Esopus or 'Sopus), for One Hundred and Fifty Years from their commencement in 1660. (New York, 1891).
- ↑ New Jersey Will Abstracts. (in New Jersery Archives, 1st series v. 30-42).
- New Jersey Tombstone Index. (LDS microfilm #593591).
- ↑ Hoes Bapt number 1064. 9 Oct 1698. Jan van Campen & Tietje Jans. Child: ABRAAM. Witn: Rut Bleecker. Catharina Rutse..