d.AFT 21 AUG 1882
Facts and Events
||AFT 21 AUG 1882
Civil War Service
- Application 457662; Certificate 370183
- Widow's Pension: Application 338552, Certificate 236021
- Minor's Pension: Application 676741, Certificate 466923
- ↑ Foraker, J.B; H.A. Axline; and J.S. Robinson. Official roster of the soldiers of the state of Ohio in the War of the Rebellion, 1861-1866. (Akron [Ohio]: Werner Co., 1886-1895).
- ↑ United States. Veterans Administration. Organization index to pension files of veterans who served between 1861 and 1900- . (Washington, District of Columbia: The National Archives, 1949).
- ↑ Date of death based upon date of Invalid Pension application; no date listed for Widow's Pension application