||Will of Hugh Walker of Cecil County MD, 1744
|Will of Hugh Walker of Cecil County MD, 1744.|
Intermediate Source: Maryland State Archives
Abstracts of Wills by Carson Gibb abstracted from PREROGATIVE COURT (Wills)
MSA S538 Liber 24 1744-1746
Original Source: Liber 24, folio 33 PREROGATIVE COURT (Wills) MSA S538 Liber 24 1744-1746
22 Dec. 1744 WALKER, HUGH, Cecil Co.
- To son Hugh Walker (under 21 yrs of age), the plntn. I live on in Cecil Co. & a 250a plntn. in Orange County, Virginia.
- I intrust my son Samuel Walker with L 100 to pay for the plntn. in Virginia, & if he has not paid it, he is to give it to son Hugh.
- My son Hugh is to pay to my wife, Margaret, L 30 as her part of my estatee; to her also, L 10, the little bay mare Bonney.
- To dau. Anne, L 10, provided her husband, William Davises, not try to keep my son Hugh from the afsd. premises.
- To dau. Frances, L 25.
- Extrs: my son Samuel Walker & my son-in-law William Macky.
- Overseers: Messrs Andrew Barry & Michael Wallace.
- Witn: Geo. Lawson, Andrew Hall, John Edmiston.
- 11 March 1744, sworn to by all 3 witn., no objection from Saml. Walker, heir at law.