- Donoughmore, Cork, Republic of Ireland
- Mallow, Cork, Republic of Ireland
- New York City, New York, United States
- Loveland, Hamilton, Ohio, United States
- New Jersey, United States
- Year range
- 1700 - 2010
The English-language surname, Healy, is currently in use by three separate ancestral lines of people from Ireland.
When Irish people began to anglicise their names, two separate clans adopted the English surname of "Healy". There was the Ó hÉilidhe clan from Connaught and the Ó hÉalaighthe clan from Munster.
The family-tree created by me belongs to the Ó hÉalaighthe clan from Munster , more precise Donoughmore,County Cork, Ireland
Categories: Donoughmore, County Cork, Republic of Ireland | Mallow, County Cork, Republic of Ireland | New York City, New York, United States | Loveland, Hamilton, Ohio, United States | New Jersey, United States | Surname in place