Facts and Events
17 JUN 1955
- ↑ Assumption based upon birth/christening date of children, Questionable quality.
Bertha born in 1871 or 1872. Minnie emigrated from Germany in 1870 per 1901 Census.
- ↑ 1881 Canadian Census, LDS CD, Transcriptions. (Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-Day Saints, Salt Lake City, UT84150-3400, 2001), Secondary quality.
Census Place: Hagarty & Jones, Renfrew South, Ontario, Canada Source: FHL Film 1375870 NAC C-13234 Dist 113 SubDist H Page 25 Family 110
Sex Marr Age Origin Birthplace
M M 45 German Germany Occ: Farmer Religion: Methodist
F M 34 German Germany Religion: Methodist
M 20 German Germany Occ: Farmer Son Religion: Methodist
M 17 German Germany Occ: Son Farmer Religion: Methodist
F 10 German Germany Religion: Methodist
M 8 German Germany Religion: Methodist
M 6 German Germany Religion: Methodist
M 5 German Germany Religion: Methodist
M 2 German Germany Religion: Methodist
F 1 German Germany Religion: Method
- ↑ Compiler: Allen,Delores M, and Geraldine Kuehl. Seven - Hagarty Township Cemeteries. (Ottawa, Ontario, Canada: Ontario Genealogical Society , 1991), Page 24, Secondary quality.
Killaloe (Grace) Evangelical Cemetery
Other known burials from cemetery records:
Wukgeknuba SCHILKIE NOACK born 1845, dies 1918. Wife of Matthew NOACK Sr.
- ↑ Mathias Noak household, in Renfrew, Ontario, Canada. 1891 Census of Canada. (Ottawa, Ontario, Canada: Library and Archives Canada), 16 Apr 1891, Primary quality.
Household Members: Name Age
Mathias Noak 55
Mena Noak 43
Bertha Noak 21
Albert Noak 18
Mathias Noak 16
William Noak 14
August Noak 13
Mena Noak 12
Emma Noak 7
Lena Noak 5
Noak Mathias M 55 M - Germany - Germany Germany Methodist Farmer
Noak Mena F 43 M W Germany - Germany Germany Methodist
Noak Bertha F 21 - D Ontario - Germany Germany Methodist
Noak Albert M 18 - S Ontario - Germany Germany Methodist Farmer
Noak Mathias M 16 - S Ontario - Germany Germany Methodist
Noak William M 14 - S Ontario - Germany Germany Methodist
Noak August M 13 - S Ontario - Germany Germany Methodist
Noak Mena F 12 - D Ontario - Germany Germany Methodist
Noak Emma F 7 - D Ontario - Germany Germany Methodist
Noak Lena F 5 - D Ontario - Germany Germany Methodist
- ↑ Renfrew, Ontario, Canada. 1901 Census of Canada. (Ottawa, Ontario, Canada: Library and Archives Canada, 1901), Page 19, 31 Mar 1901, Primary quality.
ON RENFREW (South/Sud) (#111) Subdistrict: Hagarty, Sherwood & Jones i-2
4 145 Noack Minnie F Head W Nov 15 1846 55 Germany 1870 German German Methodist
5 145 Noack Bertha F Daughter S Jul 28 1872 29 Ont r German Canadian Methodist
6 145 Noack Martin M Son S Dec 28 1874 28 Ont r German Canadian Methodist Farmer
7 145 Noack Augst M Son S Sep 15 1879 22 Ont r German Canadian Methodist Farmer
8 145 Noack Minnie F Daughter S Nov 11 1883 18 Ont r German Canadian Methodist
9 145 Noack Emma F Daughter S Jul 12 1887 14 Ont r German Canadian Methodist
10 145 Noack Lena F Daughter S Sep 16 1889 12 Ont r German Canadian Methodist
- ↑ Northern Ontario Canada Gravemarker Gallery, Secondary quality.
- Moffat, Richard G. (Rick, Questionable quality.
Notes regarding Matthew and Minnie Noack:
There does not appear to be an Ontario Marriage registration for Matthew (Matthias) Noack and Minnie Shilka. However, their first child, Bertha was born in about 1868, either in Germany (if the 1901 census year of immigration (1870) is accurate) or in Ontario (as stated on Bertha's 1927 death registration. Either they were married in Germany prior to an 1870 emigration, or they were married in Ontario prior to the start of marriage registration records (1868.)
In January 1900, Mat Noack Jr. registered the death of Matthias Noack, a single farmer.
In the 1901 census, Minnie Noack was enumerated as the head of her household, a widow and a farmer. Martin not Matthew was listed in her household, but his birth date is consistent with Matthew's.
In October 1918, Matthew Noack registered the death of Wilimena (sic) Shilka, a widowed farmer's wife. Did he give her maiden name, or was she not "legally" a Noack?
Help fund new features!