Facts and Events
John and Jean Jamieson/Jameson were Early Settlers of Augusta County, Virginia []
Generation No. 3
JOHN3 JAMESON (WILLIAM2, JAMES1) was born March 20, 1722/23 in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania, and died March 1776 in Augusta County, Virginia. He married JEAN ERWIN 1740 in Augusta Co, Virginia, daughter of MATTHEW ERWIN and ELIZABETH. She was born 1723 in Virginia, and died in Augusta Co, Virginia.
Children of JOHN JAMESON and JEAN ERWIN are:
- THOMAS JAMESON, b. Abt 1741, Augusta Co, Virginia; m. MARTHA ROBINSON.
- SARAH JAMESON, b. Abt 1743.
- ISABEL JAMESON, b. Abt 1744, Augusta Co, Virginia; m. SAMUEL MCNABB.
- MARY JAMESON, b. March 21, 1745/46, Augusta County, Virginia; d. September 21, 1827, Cabell County, Va - now Wayne Co, W. Va.
- ELIZABETH JAMESON, b. Abt 1747, Augusta Co, Virginia; m. JOHN GILKERSON.
- JEAN JAMESON, b. Abt 1748, Augusta Co, Virginia; m. ROBERT ARMSTRONG.
- WILLIAM JAMESON, b. Abt 1749, Augusta Co, Virginia; m. MARGARET BELL.
- AGNES NANCY JAMESON, b. August 1750, Augusta Co, Virginia; m. DANIEL O-FRIEL.
- ROBERT JAMESON, b. Abt 1752, Augusta Co, Virginia; m. SARAH.