Facts and Events
1) James and Jane Grimes Neely (first acquisition 1745)
- a. James Jr., b. 1741, (first acquisition 1782), wife Catherine Evans. Sons Samuel, Andrew, George, James, Charles Rufus.
- b. John, b. 1743, (first acquisition 1762), wife Susannah Evans; sells property on Back Creek in 1789. Sons James, John, William, Charles.
- c. Robert b. 1745, (first acquisition 1761), apparently moved to Maury County, Tenn. and died there.
- d. William b. 1749, (first acquisition 1776), wife Mary Friend. Son James (b. 1773).
- e. Sarah, b. 1751, married William McClanahan, 1789 (Note: s/b 1769).